We ask the questions ahead of time so we can assure that only the most appropriate contractor be dispatched to your location. Whether for a commercial property, or a private residence, we have the right local contractor for you.
Help When You Need it Most
You can always call our 24/7/365 Response Professionals at (877) GET-IMACC that's (877) 438-4622. Day or night, we're always here and ready to assist you.
The workers were very professional, did a great job and were very pleasant and polite. I would recommend them to anyone.
IMACC’s COMMITMENT to property owners includes:
- Assistance is available 24/7/365
- Policyholders will be contacted within 30 minutes of IMACC receiving a claim or referral.
- IMACC contractors in branded vehicles and uniforms with photo ID badges will arrive on-site within two hours unless otherwise requested.
- Risk, damage and point-of-origin photos posted within 24 hours.
- Initial moisture readings will be posted within 24 hours.
- Initial mitigation estimates will be available within 48 hours with special issues or unanticipated problems reported to adjuster immediately thereafter.
- Insurers will be immediately notified of unexpected severity loss, including supporting photographic documentation, if loss is anticipated to be in excess of $10,000.
- Final moisture readings will be posted within 24 hours of completion as evidence of successful mediation.
- Filing photos of finished work within 24 hours of completion.
- Final estimates, signed certificates of satisfaction and final invoices will be posted within 24 hours of completion.
- Customer service survey will be delivered within 15 days of closure of claim.
- IMACC will impartially mediate any dispute between contractors, property owners and adjusters.
With the IMACC Network of Contractors and ClearClaim, homeowners and agents can SEE progress in near-real time.
IMACC demands among the HIGHEST STANDARDS in the industry.
IMACC contractors must:
- Undergo extensive background checks and be certified, insured and licensed.
- Agree to charge NO hidden costs or fees.
- Offer policyholders 5-year warranty backed by StrucSure Home Warranty and Lloyd’s of London.
- Ensure front-line employees, managers and owners are professionally certified.
- Ensure key employees have passed certified training to prevent product malfunctions and improper installations and negligence.
- Have corporate and D.B.A. filings.
- Possess Internet-enabled computing systems.
- Continually train and develop technical staff to ensure only certified technicians are on job.
- Use state-of-the-art estimating and pricing systems.
- Submit to property owners a minimum four verifiable references --- two from insurers, two from property owners.
- Undergo peer reviews.
- Continually verify compliance with all federal and state employment and insurance laws.
- Post file photos of completed work within 24 hours of completion of job.
- Posting final Xactimate-27 estimates, signed certificate of satisfaction and final invoice within 24 hours of completion.
- Distribute customer service survey within 15 days of closure of claim.